Burgers burgers burgers! everyone’s favourite! “cauliflower burger” that is..
Here you go.. Now you can eat as much of these little treasures that you’d like, They are very low in calories, plant-based and light. Great if your on a diet or just fancy something really delicious!
Great as a main meal and goes well with your favourite salads, Rich in veggies this meal is packed with vitamins and minerals, Quinoa, know as a super food provides a lot of protein, fibre, good fats plus vitamins and minerals. It’s a real nutritional party for your tummy!
Vegan, clean eater or not, you can be sure that this dish will become a family favourite as it has become one of ours!
Cauliflower burger cakes
A great plant-based burger.
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 1/2 onions
- 3 TBSP almond butter
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 mug of oats (more a bit more if required)
- 3 TBSP ground flax seeds mixed with 9 TBSP water
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp savory, 1 tsp turmeric
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre heat the oven to 180°c
- Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and lightly brush with your choice of oil
- Boil the quinoa for 15 min and drain well
- In the meantime roughly chop the onions and cauliflower
- In a food processor mix all of the ingredients until well incorporated, refrigerate for 30 min or if you’re in a rush and it’s too sticky add more oats (or oat flour) until firm enough to form balls
- Bake your cake burgers for 30-40 min or until golden with a crisp top.
If you enjoyed this great cauliflower burger recipe give us a like, share them with your friends. Follow us on social media for more great recipes!