Raspberries banana and coconut breakfast, Sugar, oil and butter free. Healthy, natural and clean. Try this colourful delicious beauty.
The fresh coconut makes this dish so creamy and adds butteriness to it. It’s a great balance with the sharper flavour of the raspberries, chosen as a perfect antioxidant, the banana for its sweet and tenderness. Enjoy this great combination for an energizing start to your day !
Raspberries banana and coconut breakfast sugar-free oatmeal
A healthy vegan, low-calorie oatmeal breakfast
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen raspberries
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of oats
- 2/3 fresh coconut (chopped)
- 1 TBSP of poppy seeds
- Pre heat the oven to 150°c
- Blend the coconut with 1 banana and add 1 cup of water
- In a bowl mix together 1 cup of oats with the poppy seeds
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl and mix well with the oats
- In another bowl put the other cup of oats
- Blend the banana, 1 cup of raspberries and water together and mix it with the plain oats. Add the last 1/2 cup of raspberries and stir a bit
- In a pie dish or baking tray form 2 layers with the different colour mixtures
- You can decorate with one more banana (sliced) and 1/2 cup of raspberries (option)
- Bake for about 45 min and enjoy, its clean, healthy, sugar-free and oil free, so delicious!
If you liked this “raspberries banana and coconut breakfast” share it with your friends.. they might enjoy it too! follow us on social media for more great recipes.