A lovely meal for pasta lovers.. So simple, with a creamy explosion of flavors, This dish is nutritional and dairy free, suitable for lunch or dinner.
Nutritional yeast is very rich in vitamins and minerals, it also has a remarkable flavor of cheese.. without the actual cheese “bonus”!
Simple, light and healthy for harmony and happiness within your body 🙂
Vegan pasta with roasted cherry tomatoes and cheesy sauce
Dairy free, high in nutrients vegan pasta.
- 300 g vegan pasta of choice
- 2-4 TBSP avocado oil (or your favorite oil)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- handful of fresh basil
- 1 tsp of oregano
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 2 heaped TBSP of flour (splet, buckwheat, tapioca)
- 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder or flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- spring onion or chives for garnish
- Pre heat the oven to 200°c
- Cut the toms in halves, roughly chop the garlic, season with basil, oregano, salt and pepper
- Drizzle a bit of oil in a baking tray and bake for about 40 min
- In a saucepan bring some water to the boil, enough for your pasta, add the pasta and cook for the required time
- In the meantime in another saucepan pour the coconut milk and heat with some salt
- Dissolve the flour in a bit of “cold” water and add into the milk. Stir occasionally until the sauce thickens
- Take the sauce off from the heat, add the nutritional yeast and mix until well incorporated
- Drain the pasta, evenly divide into 3 portions, add cheesy sauce and roasted tomatoes
- Decorate with chives and seasons of choice
If you enjoyed this post share it with your friends they may like it too! follow us on social media for more great recipes.