These vegan cookies with cacao nibs are with just 5 ingredients.. Simple and unique as my recipes usually are. This time I am sharing with you this great treat/snack which has lovely prunes inside, great for your digestion and metabolism.. Be careful, to many prunes could be trouble…
The cookies with cacao nibs gives a great texture along with that great flavour, bespoke and easy, you will really enjoy them!
Simple vegan cookies with cacao nibs and prunes
Healthy, vegan, low calorie cookies...delicious!
- 1 mug splet flour
- 1/2 mug coconut sugar
- 2 heaped TBSP ground flax seeds
- 15 TBSP warm water
- 2 TBSP cacao nibs
- 2-3 prunes (finely chopped)
- Pre heat oven to 150°c
- In a bowl mix together the splet flour and coconut sugar
- In a separate bowl mix the ground flax seeds with the water and leave in for a few minutes. The mixture should be similar to an egg consistency (not thicker)
- In the meantime line a baking tray with parchment paper and lightly brush with oil of choice
- Mix all of your ingredients together and form your cookie dough
- Make the cookies about 1-2 cm thick and bake for 15-20 min. Until nice and golden on top
If you enjoyed these vegan cookies with cacao nibs give them a like and share them with your friends! follow us on social media for more great recipes!