Preserve and refined sugar free this homemade jam is very quick and easy to make. A great jam that isn’t loaded with sugars. The blueberries are fresh so you retain all of the antioxidants and goodness packed inside these little gems, you don’t have to worry about the kids having a nice big scoop of this health option fruity jam! Perfect for breakfast, pancakes, toast anything you fancy really, keep in the fridge for up to 10 days.
Cranberry and fresh blueberry jam
An easy delicious homemade, great on you breakfast!
- 250 gr. cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp of vanilla powder
- A squeeze of lemon juice or around 3-4 TBSP
- 5 TBSP coconut sugar (or to taste)
- ½ cup of fresh blueberries
- In a saucepan on a low/medium heat put the cranberries with the vanilla, coconut sugar and a splash of water. Make sure the lid is on as it will help the cranberries to soften quicker
- Stir occasionally. When it’s completely mashed and thick its done (20-30 min)
- Take the jam off the heat, add the lemon juice and fresh blueberries. Store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 10 days
If you enjoyed this homemade jam give us a like and share it with your friends, follow us on social media for more great recipes!