A lovely, light baked banana and pear oatmeal. Perfect for breakfasts and afternoon snacking, sugar-free, oil free. Based on fruits their natural sweetness comes through and the natural sweetness of vanilla and cinnamon too, great for digestion and helps maintain a good metabolism.
Full of proteins and fibres, this meal will give you pure energy for a passionate, happy and successful day!
Banana and pear baked oatmeal
A health breakfast or snack, clean and full of nutrients
- 6 small pears
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 cups of oats
- a splash of plant based milk or yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon (plus a little extra of dusting)
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 cardamom pods (ground)
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C
- In a food processor or high-speed blender put the bananas and pears (save 1-2 for the decoration) add the plant based milk. blend until puréed
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients. The consistency should be slightly thicker than porridge
- Finish with thin slices of pear and generously dust with cinnamon
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the pears are nice and soft on the top
- Enjoy with fresh fruits
If you enjoyed this banana and pear oatmeal dish give us a like, and share it with your friends. Follow us on social media for more great recipes!