Strawberry jam! Refined sugar-free and home-made, so quick and easy. The benefits continue with the most interesting special and deep flavors as you have never had in any other strawberry jam.
Keep it in the fridge and use it on your toast, pancakes, waffles or on all kinds of deserts. Try it, you will be in love with this jam forever and you will truly impress the people who will have been lucky enough to taste it!
Homemade strawberry jam with vanilla and cardamom
A fresh, deeply unforgettable unique flavor.
- 2 cups of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 heaped TBSP of coconut sugar
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- seeds from 1 cardamom pod
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Chop up the strawberries as fine as you can
- Put the strawberries into a saucepan on a low to medium heat
- Add all the herbs and spices then stir for about 15 min
- Take off the heat and add the lemon juice
- Stir well and transfer to an air tight container (keep in the fridge for up to 10 days)
If you enjoyed this great strawberry jam then give us a like, share it with your friends. Follow us on social media for more great recipes.