As always these strawberry and earl grey muffins are vegan and refined sugar-free, prepared with clean natural ingredients. Lets say something about the benefits of these muffins.. Strawberries give you a lovely soft, moist texture, they are very popular as a high antioxidant and toxic cleaner. Earl grey – know for its beautiful bergamot aroma, not only this, there are so many benefits. Know to be a fighter of anxiety, depression, aids digestion system also stress and cold relief. High in antioxidants and loads more. Splet flour is good for your digestion, containing nutritional benefits that support healthy bones, hormonal benefits, high in fibers which helps to keep cholesterol levels down. If that’s not enough top them off with a good helping of our strawberry jam click right here! this will give an amazing, bespoke finish to these muffins!
Strawberry - earl grey muffins
Spongy and moist muffins with a great flavor
- 2 cups of buckwheat flour
- 1 cup of muscovado dark sugar
- 400 g full fat coconut milk
- 6 g organic earl grey tea
- 200 g frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp baking soda
- strawberry vanilla and cardamom jam for topping (optional) click here for jam
- Pre heat the oven to 160°c
- In a bowl mix the coconut milk with the baking soda
- Chop the strawberries into small chunks
- Mix the flour with the earl grey
- Add the coconut milk mixture and stir well, then the muscovado sugar – stir until well mixed.
- Add the strawberries at the end and mix.
- Fill up your muffin paper cases half way and bake for 30-40 min. check they are ready with a little wooden stick in the middle of the muffin if the stick come out dry then they are ready
- Top the muffins with a delicious aromatic jam click for jam here! and romantically surprise your partner for breakfast of afternoon treat/snack.
If you enjoyed these muffins give us a like, share them with your friends. Follow us on social media for more great recipes!