Cashew, carrot and ginger cleaning soup is light and very nutritious. Carrots are full of anti-oxidant agents, vitamins, minerals, beta-carotene and fibres. Carrots are an excellent immunity booster and blood sugar regulator. It also improves eyesight and maintains good digestive health.
The other main ingredient is ginger. It has high anti-inflammatory properties and its great for the digestive system. Great for getting rid of toxins quickly when your on a detox diet.
Cashew nuts are perfect for giving the soup a creamy taste and feel. It’s also good for proteins, fibres and many other nutrients. Perfect dairy-free replacement with many health benefits. The best way to consume is raw, you’re getting the maximum benefits this way.
Enjoy this delicious healthy vegan soup. It’s easy to prepare and will be one of your homes favourites!
Cashew, carrot and ginger cleaning soup
Nutty carrot taste with spicy notes
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- ½ cup of raw cashews (pre-soaked overnight)
- 1 onion diced
- 1 inch of ginger (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cube of organic vegetable stock
- ½ – 1 tsp of Himalayan salt
- 750 gr. carrots
- In a saucepan put the coconut oil and onions, sweat for about 5 minutes, add the finely chopped ginger, cook for a further 5 minutes, add the salt
- In the meantime peel the carrots and chop them into ½ inch pieces
- Cover with boiled water, add the vegetable stock and leave to simmer until the carrots are soft.
- Drain and wash the cashews and add them into the soup
- Blend with hand blender until smooth, serve with some extra whole cashews and herbs of choice
If you enjoyed this Cashew, carrot and ginger cleaning soup give us a like, share it with your friends. Follow us on social media for more great recipes.