There are so many reasons to choose this raspberry banana smoothie bowl for your breakfast. I prepared this one with a beautiful blend of raspberry and banana, a well loved combination. The taste is so refreshing and yummy! It only takes between 1 minute and 10 minutes if your going to decorate it. It’s a really great choice as its not just high in nutrients, it’s also awn energy health bomb. It also looks great so you feel awesome when your having this berry bowl for your breakfast or afternoon snack. I don’t have to tell you how happy the kids will be from the look of this yummy breakfast, plus the amount of nutrients they will intake first thing in the morning, you know what they say about breakfast “Its the most important meal of the day”!
Heres a few simple reasons to have this for your breakfast..
- Bananas and raspberries are really high in antioxidants, very important for your health balance.
- 1 raspberry and banana smoothie bowl contains less than 350 cal. This is great for people on a weight loss program or cleaning diet.
- Raspberry banana smoothie bowl is ideal for anyone who wants a healthy start to the day. Its a beautiful balance between vitamins, minerals and fibres packed into this yummy bowl. Seeds on the top are high in fibres, extra vitamins and minerals plus omega fatty acids.
- It’s a good choice for active sports people, giving you plenty of energy before your work out. Also keeping you feeling light after eating it.
- Seeds in this smoothie bowl are also high in fibres which helps the digestive system and speeds up the metabolism.
- It’s plant-based making it good for people avoiding dairy products.
- Excellent choice for busy working people, preparation can be done in around a minute if you don’t decorate it.
The list of benefits of this raspberry banana smoothie bowl a very long but above is a few important ones and the reasons I’m choosing it for me and my family. I hope you love it as much as I do. Please share this great breakfast with your friends and family and show them eating healthy and be delicious fun!